PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED AS WE ARE TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
The Boys & Girls Club of Lake Shore is now hiring for a part-time position for the upcoming school year (position begins on or around Aug. 22; Club programming begins Sept. 6).
Position Title: Program Assistant/Youth Development Professional
– Looking for a mature, outgoing, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual (MUST be 21 years of age or older)
– Must enjoy working with youth & have a strict yet fair demeanor
– Previous experience with youth in a recreation or education setting preferred
– Shift days & hours vary:
Work week: Monday – Friday, between 10-20 hours/week, shift times range from 2:30 – 6:30 PM in addition to flexible planning/administrative hours during the day)
– Must have some computer knowledge and comfort level to assist Unit Director with clerical and administrative duties
– Must be capable of developing and carrying out various Club programs/activities (independently & with guidance of Unit Director), including designing curricula
– Must be able to lead staff & oversee the Club program in times of Unit Director absence
– Must be equipped to handle parent inquiries, and relay information (including behavioral issues) and program updates to Club parents/guardians during dismissal
– A background check is required for the position
***Applications available ONLINE at http://www.bgclakeshore.org (see link in left-hand column) or at the Club (42 Sunset Boulevard – Angola, NY). If you would like more information, please contact Unit Director Justin Simet (716-926-2119) or send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: News | Leave a comment »