PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED AS WE ARE TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
The Boys & Girls Club of Lake Shore is currently hiring for one part-time front desk staff position for throughout the school year. The position entails two shifts per week, Thursdays from 4:00 – 6:30 PM, and Friday from 4:00 – 6:30 PM (5 hours per week total).
Position Title: Youth Development Professional (Club Front Desk Staff)
– Looking for mature, outgoing, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals (preferably 21 years of age or older)
– Must be capable of extensive multi-tasking, including greeting parents, verifying correct adult guardians, basic data entry, passing out program flyers, updating parents on upcoming events/fundraising opportunities, reinforcing proper behavior of program members, informing parents of child-specific issues (behavior, injuries, etc.), and more
– Pay Rate: $9.00/hr.
– Must enjoy working with youth & have a strict yet fair demeanor
– Previous experience with youth in a recreation or education setting preferred
– Attendance also required at staff meetings once a month (6:30 – 8:00 PM)
– A background check is required for the position
***Applications available ONLINE at http://www.bgclakeshore.org (see link in left-hand column) or at the Club (42 Sunset Boulevard – Angola, NY). If you would like more information, please contact Unit Director Justin Simet (716-926-2119) or send your application and/or resume to bgc@ .